Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Haven't read it yet -- I just did a job interview where the interviewee is in Europe, so uh, late work for me.  I'll read tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have my own, competing Rei scene:

A girl in a jet black racing jumpsuit approached the youngest tenants of Aria House.  Theoretically Chihiro Fujimi was The Stig, the mysterious mute man in black who could race any vehicle without blinking even once.  But in practice, it was kind of hard to be at a party and not talk to anyone, so she had given up and doffed the shiny black helmet.  She conceded to herself that it was kind of a lazy costume, but when it came down to choosing between fixing a bike or making a costume, well that was really no challenge.

However, her current challenge was quite simple -- tempting the kids to visit the Haunted House room that Benjamin had set up for them.  Not that adults couldn't enjoy a few scares provided by the crew of the Tuatha de Dannan, but these sorts of things were really about the children.  "Hey kids, are you interested in a test of courage?"

"Well..." Sakura demurred.

Shaoran was sure though, "I think we can pass any test, right, Sakura-chan?"

"You see, long ago, there lived a lonely woman in one of the apartments right over there."  But just from this one line, Sakura already began to frown.

Tomoyo, on the other hand, picked up her camera immediately to begin recording this important memory.

Chihiro continued, "And one day, she was so lonely that she decided to leave this world... except she never made it to the other side."  Sakura was shivering at this point.  "They say that her spirit haunts the room to this day.  But you'll never know unless you go see it for yourself, right?"

Despite the warm gulf air that night, Sakura's teeth were chattering.  "I don't think I want to find out."

A green haired woman in a long white robe and white hat materialized right behind Sakura.  She groaned, "Come in little girl, my room is simply to *die* for!" before vanishing away.

A shrill scream cut across even the amps of 33-Stars, followed by a cry of "Ghost!"

Most people just stopped and stared, but one imitation Hatsune Miku hopped over a table and rushed towards her.  She drew an ofuda from inside her bra, and threw it at the nearly immaterial woman, shouting, "AKU RYOU TAI SAN!"

The paper card exploded into a burst of fire against her face, drawing shocks of plasma from the woman as it disintegrated.  Ryoko rematerialized and shouted, "Hey!  That hurt, missy!"

"Oh, it's you."

"Yeah, it's me, be careful with those things!"

"Well sorry, how was I supposed to know you were only a slightly malevolent spirit?" Rei countered, and stuck out her tongue.  The spell to dispel evil had worked, after all.

Ayeka marched up and scolded, "How dare you threaten a defenseless girl like that, you insensitive clod."

"Scares are the whole point of the holiday!  Stuck up princesses like you don't know how to have any fun!"

As the bickering continued, Sgt. Sagara returned his sidearm he had drawn to its holster, determining that the combatants had simply been engaged in combat readiness exercises.

Rei bent down to ask, "Are you okay, Sakura-chan?"

Still clinging to Shaoran's hand like a vise, Sakura pouted, "No."

Moments like these, Tomoyo was glad she could hide her face behind the lens.  She felt sorry for Sakura, of course, but at the same time, she couldn't help but have the overwhelming feeling that Sakura was so moe.

I think that's it for me in terms of the Halloween story. After I remove the draft status from my blocks, I'm basically done now.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-25-2019, 05:50 AM