Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
My ability to suggest costumes is limited by the fact that my knowledge of many of these anime is highly limited, sometimes non-existent.

Aria I hadn't even heard of before it was brought up for this project, Fate/stay Night and Full Metal Panic I've only picked up bits and pieces online and via a few crossover fanfics. Evangelion, and Tenchi I know mostly from fanfics. Which means I don't really know the characters well enough to give costume ideas in many cases.

1 idea I did have, was for Washu dressing up as Agatha Heterodyne (I can see her liking dressing up as a Spark, it's much along the lines of her natural self)

Actually, just had another Idea. Sousuke, Kaname, and Teletha make up a love triangle right? Maybe have them as the Gundam Seed Characters Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, and Cagalli Yula Athha respectively. I don't know enough about Panic to say who if anyone would fit the Seed character Kira Yamato

Actually Kaname and Teletha have some sort of instinctve tech ability, right? they might work as Sparks/steampunks as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Norgarth - 10-28-2019, 11:32 AM