Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Since I didn't know when in the timeline you pulled characters, I played it safe and put everyone roughly at the end of their established arcs. So Nanoha and Fate were post-StrikerS, the weedy kid trying to chat up Nanoha was Shinji (since I recalled a reference to Rei somewhere,) although I don't know if it's Ayanami or Hino you were talking about. But it's generic enough it could be anyone.

What made Fate my go-to for this was the connection she'd have from her own badly damaged gem artifact experience and the Sirens, who had their power crystal focus items destroyed at the end of Rainbow Rocks. The loss of a highly personal power crystal would resonate with Fate in a way it might not with a generic sorcerer, I know nothing about. The sympathy she feels is enough to overcome basic common sense. She has no clue what this girl really is, or what she might *do* with a restored crystal, but does it anyway without considering consequences. She gets lucky. A seasoned combat mage would think twice and study the crystal fragments first. Upon discovering the insane amounts of negative emotional and magical power the fragments have processed in their lifetime, a seasoned mage would refuse to do it.

As for the rest... Not sure. This was a one-off, because I was inspired to. I'm not sure I'm up to suddenly acquiring a major story arc in a world I know nothing about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dragonflight - 10-28-2019, 09:21 PM