Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
commentary about the Halloween story:
Quote:"I do have one question though: It's not going to be a Buffy Halloween, is it?"

Ben groused, "Why does everyone ask me that question?"
How would Ben know if it was going to be a 'Buffy Halloween', it's not something one delibritely intends to inflict on oneself.
(hmm, speaking of which, perhaps the LA group should keep an eye out for a certain town popping up along the coast...)

Quote:Makoto held up a card. "This says it's a dance gown worn by somebody named Sarah in a movie that I haven't seen."
I suspect the Inners would enjoy Labyrinth.

Quote:Mira quietly thanked Brent – being in her "The Mirror" card form, she couldn't actually say it – for suggesting that she read that particular Discworld novel, turned her awareness inward, and started looking through the mirrors that were her namesake.
Out of curiousity, which Diskworld novel is this referencing?

(Spoilered for size)
Quote:Ben nodded as he dialed Minako's phone. "If things do get dicey, I want you and Ami to come in. If it's a hot situation, transform first. But if it can still be managed without resorting to violence, come in as you are and help me get out of that situation. Are we clear?"

"Absolutely," said Ami.

"Like glass," chirped Minako.

"You mean 'like crystal'." Yomi clarified.

Minako shook her head. "I've seen Crystal Tokyo. This isn't like that."
Minako has a point

unfortunately I forgot to copy stuff over for a while, and that's a long story even to skim through... Blush

Quote:A chorus of "byes" later, and the van emerged from the parking lot, headed for the interstate, and set off towards the desert country. It would become the greatest tour of the American Southwest undertaken by Martians since 1947.
So, are they scheduled to visit Roswell? Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Norgarth - 11-02-2019, 12:08 PM