Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Just checking in.  I haven't been up to much, but I'm still writing.  I was trying to write later in the story, but I seem to have gravitated back to mid-October, giving some context on how we got to the "Brent is buried in sand" scene.

I'm having a few ideas that I'm not sure are very good ones:
* Would Jayne be interested in GamerGate (given that his actor coined the term)?
* Does Donald Trump have a shard of the mirror in his body?
* Could there be another displacee house on the island of Corfu, run by Louisa Durrell?

The last one is inspired by the recently finished TV series, The Durrells, and all of the characters in it are strong.  But it's kind of a weird case, because they were all real people, who lived and died in the last century (excepting Margo, who lived to 2007).  And three of the four siblings wrote about their experiences on the island, each somewhat fictionalized.  The TV series is even more fictionalized.  Plus there's the whole practicality thing of it of me not knowing all that much about Greece.  But the idea of a displaced boarding house (and zoo!) housing displacees still has its appeal to me.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 11-12-2019, 05:05 PM