Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Okay, just finished - if not the entire thread, then at least the important bits where SJ has finished the first season.

As I thought, nothing really earth-shattering, but a few gems did come up.  Most relevant of all is this:

Alicia Testarossa is a gun-type device user much like Teana, and even dual-wields just like her.  Unlike her big sister, Alicia is right-handed, and her magic color is sea foam green, matching her hair ribbons and and the accents on her device.  With this, I now have a more clear idea of where to go with her style.  I get the sneaking suspicion that she's gonna get along like a house on fire with Alisa, who I've already pegged as a rifle user.

Alicia is going to be interesting as her character develops.  She is spunky, cheerful, and in general has an unquenchable lust for life - but this all simply stands to reason.  She knows for a fact that she's been dead for a very long time - not only knows it, but even FEELS it.  Even with her degree of beyond-her-years intellect, she has trouble articulating this, but she at least comprehends it.

And really, she's going to be crying a lot deep down inside.  Her mother is gone, her sister was horrifically abused by their mother, and the person she credits the most for her new lease on life didn't have it much easier himself.  She will bury all these heavy feelings with a strong desire to make everyone smile and be happy...  but at some point, Ben will drag it out of her and tell her that she NEEDS to cry about it for real - especially in regards to her need to mourn her mother.

And then on top of all this, we will have the Puella Magi, and eventually teams RWBY and JNPR crashing the party.

Life in San Antonio is gonna stay "interesting" for some time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 12-20-2019, 08:54 PM