Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-20-2019, 10:15 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 09:22 PM)Labster Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Okay, just finished - if not the entire thread, then at least the important bits where SJ has finished the first season.
I haven't read the Nanoha threads, but I definitely got to the threads around the S season of Sailor Moon.  (On season 1, I kind of think of the Stormy Relationship side story as fanon.  Not sure Rob's Ami goes that way, though.)  Worth reading?

I haven't read ShadowJack's Lyrical Nanoha posts, either, on account of nobody sharing a URL for the thread...

Sorry.  I thought that since the thread was over three years old that you might have gotten to it by now.

Link: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/...ha.782730/

Also, I'm aware of the issues with the images originally hosted on Photofuckit, and so is SJ.  Starting here, he's reposted the original images, now rehosted on imgur.
https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/...t-20255488

And Labster: it is very much worth the read, if nothing else for his incredibly dead-on running gag about them only being kids by constantly putting their eye-level at the very bottom of the frames.  Big Grin

(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Alicia Testarossa is a gun-type device user much like Teana, and even dual-wields just like her.  Unlike her big sister, Alicia is right-handed, and her magic color is sea foam green, matching her hair ribbons and and the accents on her device.  With this, I now have a more clear idea of where to go with her style.  I get the sneaking suspicion that she's gonna get along like a house on fire with Alisa, who I've already pegged as a rifle user.

If Alicia's color is mint green, does that mean she'll be hanging around with Lind?

I could imagine that Nanoha, Fate, and Alicia might have "Sleepovers" where Lindy is staying.  Even if Fate has decided she wants to be Ben's family instead, what the Harlaown have done for her has left its mark, and will regard them as Ohana.  (Keep in mind that for Fate, this is post-A's.)  Thus, Alicia will spend time with Lindy, learn a few things from her, and probably even pick up a few of her more eccentric habits.  (Cue Nanoha making faces whenever Alicia requests green tea.)

(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And then on top of all this, we will have the Puella Magi, and eventually teams RWBY and JNPR crashing the party.

Life in San Antonio is gonna stay "interesting" for some time.

You know, all this evidence of how the gods screwed up on a major level is going to be great for both Team Salem and Team Kyubey recruiting offices.

They'll be pushing this angle alright.  Ben will be of the opinion that not everything can be perfect - especially when there's someone like Glorificus out there like some fucking griefer trying her damnedest to fuck everything up as best as she can.  To the Gods' credit, they had contingency plans in place - they just never thought it would get to this scale.  I know that's not going to be the view Salem takes, but this will essentially boil down to a war of hearts and minds.

(12-20-2019, 10:15 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Alicia Testarossa is a gun-type device user much like Teana, and even dual-wields just like her.

"My sisters and I would be happy to help her train, Niiko Misaka volunteers."
"We have some competence with firearms, Rei Misaka adds."
"Not that that kept Accelerator from killing us 10,030 times, Nana Misaka adds under her breath."
"Maybe Alicia can help us deal with our repressed trauma, Mimi Misaka comments hopefully."

At which point, Ben will remind them that Alicia is relatively NOT-traumatized, and he'd very much like to keep it that way.  Tongue

(12-20-2019, 10:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: "sea foam green", "mint green"... I know I have partial colour-blindness, but I would have sworn that colour was Navajo turquoise. Big Grin  Okay, okay - teal.

I thought teal was the color used for the science officer uniforms in TNG-era Star Trek.  *Scratches head*

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 12-20-2019, 11:57 PM