Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(12-20-2019, 11:57 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 09:22 PM)Labster Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 08:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Alicia Testarossa is a gun-type device user much like Teana, and even dual-wields just like her.  Unlike her big sister, Alicia is right-handed, and her magic color is sea foam green, matching her hair ribbons and and the accents on her device.  With this, I now have a more clear idea of where to go with her style.  I get the sneaking suspicion that she's gonna get along like a house on fire with Alisa, who I've already pegged as a rifle user.

If Alicia's color is mint green, does that mean she'll be hanging around with Lind?

I could imagine that Nanoha, Fate, and Alicia might have "Sleepovers" where Lindy is staying.  Even if Fate has decided she wants to be Ben's family instead, what the Harlaown have done for her has left its mark, and will regard them as Ohana.  (Keep in mind that for Fate, this is post-A's.)  Thus, Alicia will spend time with Lindy, learn a few things from her, and probably even pick up a few of her more eccentric habits.  (Cue Nanoha making faces whenever Alicia requests green tea.)

Do we have some character confusion going on here? Lind, or Lindy?

Considering Lind's angels are both named after mints, it's a valid question. And little Alicia getting training from a Valkyrie... come on, you have to like it!

(12-20-2019, 11:57 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: "sea foam green", "mint green"... I know I have partial colour-blindness, but I would have sworn that colour was Navajo turquoise. Big Grin  Okay, okay - teal.

I thought teal was the color used for the science officer uniforms in TNG-era Star Trek.  *Scratches head*

As I said, "partial colour-blindness".
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fifth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-21-2019, 11:58 AM