Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition?
RE: So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition?
Honestly John Bolton leaving the White House is one of the few things I agree with. I'm sure I'll regret agreeing once Anne Coulter or who the fuck-ever gets appointed National Security Adviser, but for now, I'm happy about less risk of war with two near nuclear powers.

So far as the collapsed peace talks, only Trump would trumpet his failures to the world as if it was a success. Shut the hell up dude, for your own good.

I'm more concerned that 4 states are planning to skip their primary elections for the Republicans, because obviously Trump will win. A fifth, the GOP in California, is in the process of changing their rules so that they don't have to respect the results of the primary election here.

Oh, and in the meantime, Trump is faking official weather maps with a Sharpieâ„¢ for God only knows what reason, and the National Weather Service and its parent agency are publicly in conflict about the hurricane forecast. Oh, and reportedly the threatened to fire people who forecasted the hurricane accurately because it didn't match Trump's story. I don't know about you, but I'd have second thoughts about trusting any NWS forecast in the future. And I'm a meteorologist, and I know that if people don't trust the forecasts, then people will die. This, on its own, is an impeachable offense. It's a federal crime to alter an NWS forecast.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, are the Republicans having some sort of competition? - by Labster - 09-10-2019, 10:57 PM