Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mids' Reborn! Hero Designer for the Relaunch!
Mids' Reborn! Hero Designer for the Relaunch!
For those of who who do not already know: You can find a revised and updated version of the much-lauded Mids' Hero Designer for the Homecoming Relaunch of CoH at the Homecoming forums - https://forums.homecomingservers.com/top...-designer/

It's the same engine as before. Just new and Improved!
RE: Mids' Reborn! Hero Designer for the Relaunch!
Thanks for the link... but when I went to use the download link in the thread to get the latest version of the installer, my antivirus blocked it:
Quote: Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl
Alert level: Severe
Date: 8/25/2019 8:52 AM
Category: Trojan
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
I posted this info to the thread; hopefully it's a false positive.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Well, if you got that from the "Setup Installer" link from the Homecoming thread, I think it's fairly reasonable to assume that it's a false positive, but I am not a Cybersecurity expert. You could try the "Click Once Installer" link from Github, perhaps?
Ahem. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! new Toys!
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
And checking the thread I see that the installer has been submitted to the various antivirus folks, and they have confirmed it as a false positive and are adjusting accordingly. I'll give the click-once installer a try in the meantime.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I'm quite pleased, this runs much better and has a DB that includes Sudden Acceleration. Can we sticky this?
Sure.
-- Bob

Thanks boss!
No problem.
-- Bob

hmmm. Will have to dig deeper into this once I get the desk so I can fire up my desk-top that has Homecoming on it....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children