Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[open]A little question on company law.
RE: [open]A little question on company law.
to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.

Oh, boy.

Dad probably knows more about this than the rest of us combined - I'll toss this his way.

-Kohran

to: Lists.Jet.Stingray; jet.jaguar@friggarock.fen; pyrotechie@stellvia.fen
Subject: A little question on company law.

Venusian Revenue will *not* have a cat over this, as long as you've been paying the taxes. (If Sylia hasn't been paying her taxes... I don't want to hear, if that's the case.) For them, this is a simple name change. Getting that name change made all nice and legal is where you're going to have the headaches - especially since you represented Frigga in the Diet.

The Convention is pretty leinient about what Troubleshooters do in the course of shooting trouble. You did get a Troubleshooter license back in the day, right? Great Justice's legal team can help you flesh out your paper tiger into a real company. It'll cost, but not as much as hiring a lawyer yourself would.

Daneside... yes, there's probably an issue or two there. I have on retainer good lawyers who work in Canberra, Tokyo and DC, and I can lend you their services for a month - *after* you work things out Up here and you know what you need there. Other countries, you're on your own. I have no connections in Ireland.

-Noah Scott. (And please think about StelOil for everything your engines need, okay? The extra business will help pay for my 'Daneside lawyers.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open]A little question on company law. - by robkelk - 08-25-2019, 01:06 PM