Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS 13
iOS 13
Anyone else been having bad experiences since upgrading iOS devices?

Things I've come across so far...

* Safari keeps losing track of where I am in a page, and frequently crashes a tab and has to reload the page. 
* Chrome spontaneously dumped all of my open tabs, bookmarks, and browser history, after having worked normally for a few minutes, and repeatedly crashes now
* Danmachi: Memoria Freese keeps crashing every few minutes

The annoying part is that I updated specifically because Danmemo wouldn't run under iOS 10 anymore...
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
RE: iOS 13
On my tablet and phone Siri activates randomly, sometimes pages load halfway or not at all, and when I try to use the phone via the speakers it randomly switches to the phone speaker or drops the call.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg