Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments and questions from someone . . .
Comments and questions from someone . . .
"with too much time on [his] hands."
Okay, we've seen that Belldandy is much less gullible and liable to put up with less sh*t (profanity neutered for the little kiddies out there) from people than manga/anime Bell (though Bell was quite capable of pulling out the ol' lightning bolt whenever Urd went too far back in the early manga, but that's because they're family)--more stern mommy making everyone play nice with the ol' gimlet eye than the sweet naif who wins over others with the power of extreme repression like unto Julie Andrews in the first hour of The Sound of Music (Do, a deer, a female deer made for dying in the beginning of a disney movie, traumatizing generation after generation).
I wonder where this came from? Mr. Bob? Did you have to try to adapt your own views on the characters (beyond the whole overgod, undergod aspect thing) to Mr. Chris's or were you guys sympatico? Mr. Chris? Did your views on the personalities on the characters change during the course of the writing of the last few chapters of your fic and the beginning of this one?
Ooh, another thing. I wonder if this AMG-verse exists in the same -verse as You're Under Arrest. I remember at least one AMG-SI had them in the same verse (Brett Handy's, I think) but not if Mr. Chris had done so as well. You probably won't have a YUA cameo here, since it'd probably be one too many crossover too many.
. . . Still . . . *sigh* Don't you want to see a three-way motorcycle race between Keiichi, Doug, and Natsumi? Huh? Don't ya? Aaaaaa, buttons.
Oh, speaking of crossovers. We know that in God's Toy, Mr. Chris crosses over with lots of other -verses. Wouldn't it be funny if Mr. Chris "leaps" (heheheheheh) into one world, only to find Doug there in the exact opposite situation of before? HIGH-larious! Or maybe they could compare notes or something.
-murmur
(and it's ticking away, ticking away from me. [too much time on my hands] it's t-t-t-ticking away [too much time on my hands] Now I don't know what to do [too much time on my hands.])
GUITAR SOLO!
. . . jesus, no wonder i like it here and UF. who else would share my love of 70s rock?