Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer

Frigga 77 Reactor Engineering department - Friggatomic - are looking for a Chief Reactor Engineer to oversee the final construction, commission and operation of three new nuclear fission reactors and their associated special fuel-handling technical equipment. This is a long-term posting for a minimum five year term.

The succesful candidate will:

-Oversee the completion construction and commissioning and continued safe of the largest nuclear fission power station in history.
-Establish training standards for reactor operating teams.
-Be responsible for the safe operation of three fission reactors and associated plant and equipment
-Be security conscious and capable of passing a security background check.
-Demonstrate a can-do attitude and an ability to make things work in a challenging engineering environment.

Friggatomic will provide

-Family relocation services
-Furnished apartment.
-Negotiable renumeration package
-Health and Welfare benefits.

A Qualification in nuclear engineering, nuclear physics from a recongnised college is a necessity.
5 years minum Experience in operation of fission nuclear power plants is a requirement.
Preference will be given to the candidate with management and administration experience.
Familiarity or Experience in the operation of larger high-powered channel type graphite moderated light water eactors will be considered a bonus.

Applications to be forwarded with cover letter to frigga.engineering.nuclear@friggarock.fen

----

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer - by Dartz - 10-24-2019, 05:12 PM