Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
Notice of the Making of This Statutory Instrument published in the Official Gazette of the Crystal Millenium on April 26th, 2026.

I CHENHUA ZHANG, Minister for Cultural Affairs in exercise of the powers granted to me according to Section 4(c) of the Historical Properties Act 2013, on the advice of the Committee for Historical and Cultural affairs, do declare as follows, without comment on the cause of the reactor accident on Frigga 77, it is the resolution of Her Majesty's Government that the events which occurred on Frigga 77 on May 7th of 2025 were of such magnitude as to be worthy of careful preservation for the study and education future generations.

Therefore, under the powers of the aforementioned act, it is ordered by Her Majesty's Government on this day, April 26th, 2026 that the Control room of Reactor Block Four, Frigga 77, be designated a Significant Historical Monument of the Crystal Millennium. Furthermore, the ruins of Reactor Block Four, Frigga 77 be designated a Historical Monument of the Crystal Millennium. A memorial mural installed on Frigga 77 at Eleanor City Gateway is to be declared a Cultural Monument of the Crystal Millennium.

It is therefore required that:
- These historical and cultural monuments are to be preserved in a condition as close as reasonably practical to their condition on the date of the incident.
- These historical and cultural monuments are to remain unaltered - except where such alterations are deemed appropriate by the Committee for Historical and Cultural affairs, or where these alterations are necessary for immediate preservation, for fire hazard prevention or for prevention and mitigation of specific hazards associated with the ruins of Reactor Block Four.
- Subject to safety requirements and with special deference to the unique hazards imposed by Reactor Block Four, these monuments be made publicly accessible and provided with such artifacts, exhibits and informational displays so as to provide appropriate context to the historical events.
- Her Majesty's Government to provide appropriate capital funding through the Committee for Historical and Cultural affairs to enable the preservation of these monuments, and provision of exhibition services.

The Municipal Council of Eleanor City, Frigga 77 is to provide plans to the Committee for Historical and Cultural affairs for preservation and interpretation of these properties prior to the 26th of May of 2026.

GIVEN under my official seal
26th April, 2026
CHENHUA ZHANG
Minister for Cultural Affairs.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer - by Dartz - 11-11-2019, 07:14 AM