Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
(01-26-2020, 02:30 PM)Dartz Wrote: I don't know enough of Sailor Moon to come up with a viable awards structure - people are welcome to change them. And yes, that was my intention for Anika.

We don't have very many awards and honours defined for the Crystal Millennium, but there is one that Jet would never consider recommending. There is somebody else who would make the recommendation, however...

I petition Her Majesty, Serenity II, to grant a singular boon.

The details of the actions taken by many people at Frigga on 7 May 2025, as revealed by Baron Frigga in her recent petition to the committees responsible for honours and confirmed by both myself and Kohran Li, make clear that one of the people involved in mitigating the disaster went far above and beyond the call of duty. Anika Daini had every reason to believe that the actions she volunteered to take would cause her to suffer a lethal dose of radiation, despite her personal shielding and protective armour. The actions that she carried out despite that belief were key to the successful containment of what otherwise would have been a disaster that would have killed every person on Frigga and left the surrounding space unapproachable for decades if not centuries.

I humbly request that Her Majesty grant the most honoured and respected title that is in her perview to award, and name Anika Daini to be Sailor Frigga.

Your humble servant,
Yayoi Fujisawa, Sailor Stellvia
14 May 2026
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer - by robkelk - 01-27-2020, 08:10 PM