Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update, 17 May 2005
Update, 17 May 2005
Just to let folks know... in the game of volleyplot that Chris and I play, the ball is currently in my court and I'm bobbling it. As you might guess from the progress note at the top of the main page, we're very far along in the chapter. We just have three or four scenes that need writing. The problem is that I'm in the middle of a particularly recalcitrant one -- I'm on my, um, fourth I think try at it. So for the moment, the chapter is stalled.
Of course, this gives Chris a nice big window to work on Odinborn, so it's not all bad...

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
Re: Update, 17 May 2005
You know Bob, if you ever need to, you can always bounce the ball off any of us here. Who knows, we might be able to "restart" the chapter after being pasted by the ball. At least that's the case for me.
Of course it would have to be done off the boards, but if you (or Chris for that matter) ever need a neutral 'third party' to derail your train of thought, I'd be happy to help.
(Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have offered that as I want to see more of Odinborn)
MicroHue
> Re: Update, 17 May 2005
So do I.Of course I also want to see more of Paragon
(Robert Haynie's one of the few fanfic writers who can write Akane properly,after all)."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"