Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having massive internet trouble?
Anyone else having massive internet trouble?
Barely as dribble of data getting through, and lots of authentication problems... Doesn't seem to be anything between my chair and the street, at least as far as I can test, but once it becomes Verizon's problem I can't tell...
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Anyone else having massive internet trouble?
I had DNS trouble at the beginning of the month, but nothing since. Certainly I haven't seen anything like what you're describing.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oddly, this forum seems to be the only site NOT giving me trouble... even Google and Verizon's own landing page don't completely load. I'd be more inclined to believe it's a virtue of low bandwidth web design than a special exception from the internet gods, though.

Well, it's not like it's hard for me to believe Verizon is fucking something up again... No problem with the phone service, at least.
--
‎noli esse culus
(12-10-2022, 11:03 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: Oddly, this forum seems to be the only site NOT giving me trouble... even Google and Verizon's own landing page don't completely load. I'd be more inclined to believe it's a virtue of low bandwidth web design than a special exception from the internet gods, though.

Well, it's not like it's hard for me to believe Verizon is fucking something up again... No problem with the phone service, at least.

Honestly, where I am currently, I’m inclined to blame my mom’s router, or maybe her firewall (apparently she has a hardware firewall). My issues started the day I arrived here. We’ll see what happens when I return home on the twenty-first.
Well, the problem went away on its own (highly unlikely that it was really on its own in the larger view, but from my perspective) so I'm inclined to believe it was indeed Verizon on another foray into making puppies.
--
‎noli esse culus