Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clap on! 0-1. Clap off! 1-0.
Re: ah...
Or lonely.
I've thought for some time now that if I were the Be-all and End-all of creation before the universe began, and nothing else existed but me, the first thing I'd do is create someone else to TALK to so-help-me-me. (Said in George Burns-like voice. ^_^) -Logan
-----------------
"Because Science DEMANDS it!!"
-----------------
Re: huh
I wanted to post something silly about how pointless it would be for one player to run all 18 million characters in a campaign with no one else on hand, but I couldn't make it come out both comprehensible and funny at the same time.
Just remembering that it's God who's doing the playing...
And it all ties in rather neatly with one screwy physics theory I heard that all matter and energy in the universe is nothing more than one tachyon that keeps echoing back and forth through time over and over and overE+googolplex times.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Did you hear that separately from my reference to it in DW2? If you did, maybe you can help me remember where I first heard it...-- Bob
---------
Chaos isn't really chaos if it isn't Lawful part of the time.
I have this vague thought that it was one of the early Star Trek novels, when they were actually allowed to be -good-... possibly Diane Duane's The Wounded Sky, but possibly not.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Hm. That's one I can check -- it's on a shelf not four feet from me right now. More on this later.-- Bob
---------
Chaos isn't really chaos if it isn't Lawful part of the time.