Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least
RE: Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least
Nothing has actually changed - the crises have just sort of gone into a holding pattern while the vrius was defeated.

Anyway, the rainy-day is gone and we'll be billions in the hole at the end of this. The EU - rather than being very austere is trying the 'stimulate and print' approach to things. Aside from the Swedes. The fucking turnips. They're insisting the money be borrowed rather than granted.

This does just sort of mean we defeated the Corona virus like a computer virus. We turned the state off and on again.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least
Just having a solid reserve to run on in the bad times is being rather conclusively proven necessary by the past few months' situation, I'd have to say. That billion euros does probably look a little better when compared per capita, though - Los Angeles alone has about 80% as many residents as Ireland according to google.

edit: treating the human malware via the First Axiom of Tech Support amuses me greatly
--
‎noli esse culus