Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Notice] I may be a bit uneven in posting for a few weeks
[OOC][Notice] I may be a bit uneven in posting for a few weeks
Just so nobody's surprised if I don't reply to things in my usual relatively-quick turnaround time.

I know my rhythms, and I'm already feeling the spring blahs setting in. (The 2" of snow we got today doesn't help...) I might just decide to say "screw it, I'm not logging on today" a few times in the next little while.

Nothing to worry about, it's just how I am.

EDIT: If you really need me, well... Bob has my email address.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: [OOC][Notice] I may be a bit uneven in posting for a few weeks
No sweat, Rob. Knowing about it now puts me more at ease.
Yeah, if I learned anything last week, it's that I need to back off for a bit myself. It's not that I'm leaving or anything, it's just that I forgot why I was doing this. Or rather, I found myself in the middle of it and wasn't quite sure how I had gotten there, and needed to figure out why I was doing it in the first place.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
That's fair, Labster. Take as much time as you need. I was honestly worried that you weren't coming back at all.
Nah. I'm so far out of lockstep that I haven't even gotten to the first naked cuddle-puddle scenes yet. Not to mention the real meat of the plot.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
(blows dust off thread)

This year's a bit different - self-isolation has thrown my routine off, so I'm just now starting to feel the blahs.

And I've got a box-set of The Sandman - a story I've never read and only know from comic-fan discussions and All The Tropes - still in its shrinkwrap, metaphorically calling to me to unwrap it and start reading.

So... for a while, I may be online, or I may be offline, but I'll try to check in at least every other day. (Fingers crossed, I'll be on more often than that, though.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown