Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, the Silliness is Strong in This Anime....
OK, the Silliness is Strong in This Anime....
I just got a heads-up about an anime now available on Crunchyroll ... and if you thought Kancolle or that one about high-schoolers replaying the Romance of the Three Kingdoms were weird, well, they've now got another major competitor (apparently, it's been around as a manga since 2014):

Quote:After Japanese warlords inexplicably reincarnate as dogs in modern Japan, their scheming is once again in full effect! Oda, the fiercest warlord in the Warring States period of Japanese history, is reborn as a Shiba Inu. He discovers that his rivals and comrades have also been reborn as dogs and their journey to navigate through the modern world takes off at the dog park!

Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga    Tagline of the Crunchyroll notice:  The cutest warlords you'll ever meet!

Full disclosure:  I've no particular interest in seeing this, but I just thought I should let everyone know that the anime industry remains as wacky as ever.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
RE: OK, the Silliness is Strong in This Anime....
It's the eyebrows that give Oda an expression.

No I'm not adding any more context.
-Now available with copious trivia!