Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And it's St. Patrick's Day.
And it's St. Patrick's Day.

Happy Patrick's day from Ireland. Call it Patty's day and I'll cough on you.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: And it's St. Patrick's Day.
And we will celebrate here by staying home and working on projects. Granted, that was the plan anyway, regardless of what was going on. We have no desire to spend time in a crowded venue with a whole lot of people using it as an excuse to get drunk, and then spend time on the roads with some of those same people who decide they can still operate heavy machinery.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Marking the day at home here, too.

I won't be raising a pint of Guinness in salute, because I don't have any. But I do have some single malt.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Thanks for posting that, Dartz.

And regardless of how you're celebrating, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

Raise a glass of your preference.

Dropkick Murphys are live-streaming their concert since they won't be able to perform to a live audience.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.