Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Hero 6 characters coming to the MCU
Big Hero 6 characters coming to the MCU
The details are still a bit unclear, but here is one of the articles about it I came across.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Big Hero 6 characters coming to the MCU
I saw the same article. Not sure how they are going to manage that, unless somehow San Francisco becoming San Frantokyo is an unintended consequence of the two snaps?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
In the original comics, the group was from Japan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Hero_6_(comics)
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
When they talk weird crossovers, I expect it to be Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. They supposedly want Chris Evans to reprise the Human Torch from FF, Sue Storm also making an appearance. I'm starting to think this upcoming movie will be the MCU's version of Ready Player One, with buckets of cameos from all sorts of previously-disconnected hero movies.