Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Last visited" time not updating?
"Last visited" time not updating?
Since the forum software uses that super annoying "x minutes/hours ago" instead of just giving the time of the last update to a thread until it gets to the next dfay, I'm constantly looking at the "last visit" time to see if I need to reload more than the top level forum page to see if there's new messages to read, so having it stop apparently midmorningish yesterday is a hassle. I've certainly gone longer than the normal 15 minutes to keep "one visit" live, and even rebooted once or twice in the meantime as well, needing to sign in again. I won't say it makes the site unusable, but it certainly compounds the annoyance of the way the last message times are handled by thwarting my work-around.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: "Last visited" time not updating?
Maybe the forum was just telloing me "It's late, stop messing around on the internet and just go to bed?" It's working now anyway, showing when I posted that as my "last visited" time, where it sat at 9:20am all day yesterday. If it happens again I'll mention it, but at the moment it seems back to normal...
--
‎noli esse culus