Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching Up With Our Anime Collection
Catching Up With Our Anime Collection
Over the past decade-plus, Peg and I have been buying anime and not watching it, or watching the first couple episodes and then never following up.  The last couple months have given us opportunity and reason to pull all these out and finish them off.  We started with Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar some weeks ago, followed by Madlax (and when I told Peg about it and Noir being part of an unofficial "Girls with Guns" trilogy, we ended up ordering and watching El Cazador del Bruja).  

And last night we finished up Princess Tutu, which we've had in our collection since we bought it after discovering this AMV some fifteen or more years ago.  (We bought Kaleido*Star for much the same reason, also years ago.)

And the entire reason I'm starting this thread is because, even though there's a Tutu nanoStep already over in DW/General, I now have the desire to write something that ends up with Doug facing off against Drosselmeyer and intoning, in a low, threatening voice, "I'm the natural enemy of the writer.  I'm an editor."
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Catching Up With Our Anime Collection
Heck i know I have city hunter season two still in skink wrap i think from suncoast went out of biz if that helps at all that i have not watched and need to break some other stuff out and watch.