Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
default MyBB logo at least on San Dimas theme
default MyBB logo at least on San Dimas theme
I'm fairly sure we had the DWMB logo image up there from the old boards, didn't we? It's not a major thing, and perhaps the opportunity could be taken to make a new one with a matching green and non-jaggy lettering, but I figured it was worth noting at least.

... and it's San Felix, not San Dimas. That was the town in the Bill & Ted movies Tongue
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: default MyBB logo at least on San Dimas theme
The default logo is on the Default theme, too.

(05-30-2020, 07:49 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: ... and it's San Felix, not San Dimas. That was the town in the Bill & Ted movies Tongue

I'm sure that a San Dimas theme would be Excellent!
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(05-30-2020, 08:10 AM)robkelk Wrote: The default logo is on the Default theme, too.

(05-30-2020, 07:49 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: ... and it's San Felix, not San Dimas. That was the town in the Bill & Ted movies Tongue

I'm sure that a San Dimas theme would be Excellent!

*Rimshot*
Ack. I finally did the theme update I promised months ago and didn't realize the logo got redone. Gah, now I need to find my copy of the site logo.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Not to worry, I figured it was a simple oversight like that. Happens to us all.
--
‎noli esse culus
And it's back. It didn't take all this time to find it, btw, Peggy suggested breakfast just as I started looking for my local copy, and my stomach agreed.

ETA: And now that I think of it, I never created a version for the default theme, did I? I should probably do that while the topic is fresh on my mind.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....