Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah, Australian Federal Politics.
RE: Ah, Australian Federal Politics.
actually it was more a matter of how much spin the talking heads are putting on the COVID-19 stuff and ignoring actual news such as this dickbag getting to walk

as to Puerto Rico, that was more their own politicians hording supplies until they went bad than anything the US did, put the blame in the right place
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

(04-09-2020, 09:09 PM)Rajvik Wrote: as to Puerto Rico, that was more their own politicians hording supplies until they went bad than anything the US did, put the blame in the right place

Go to San Juan and tell the people of Puerto Rico that. I'll even set up a GoFundMe for your hospital bills, assuming they leave enough, and large enough, pieces of you to be put on life support.
(04-09-2020, 09:44 PM)Mamorien Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 09:09 PM)Rajvik Wrote: as to Puerto Rico, that was more their own politicians hording supplies until they went bad than anything the US did, put the blame in the right place

Go to San Juan and tell the people of Puerto Rico that. I'll even set up a GoFundMe for your hospital bills, assuming they leave enough, and large enough, pieces of you to be put on life support.

They have the gear for life support in Puerto Rico?
(04-09-2020, 08:12 AM)robkelk Wrote: Er... folks, Puerto Rico and China are not in Australia.

New Zealand is in Australia, right?  

New Zealand isn’t just flattening the curve. It’s squashing it.

Looks like the kiwis may be the first to get this thing under control.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
New Zealand is in Oceania, just like Australia is.
(04-09-2020, 09:44 PM)Mamorien Wrote:

if i was allowed to, (currently on probation) and had the ability to show them the fucking wharehouses that the local politicians had stuffed full of shit that ended up going bad, i wouldn't have a problem with this, maybe then they would vote for someone other than liberals when it was pointed out that their liberals were making them live in shit

but this is a discussion for the Puerto Rico thread don't you think?
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

So, now that there are no ongoing trials involving the Formerly Convicted Pedophile Priest causing a possible conflict, the Royal Commission into Church Abuses has publicly released more of its findings... and it seems that George Pell knew of, and was protecting, pedophile priests as far back as 1973!
Par for the course for the Catholic Church in the mid-to-late 20th century, alas.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oh look, one day before lockdown restrictions are eased in Victoria, one freaking day, and there's a massive protest group outside government house, screaming about oppression, 5G cell towers spreading the virus, and killing Bill Gates to stop him from spreading his mind controlling vaccine. Fucking morons.
Here's to hoping that natural selection works in our favor.

Ya know, that movie, Idiocracy, made the critical assumption that there would be no real healthcare issues. I can't help but think now that a lot of the idiots that formed the core of the progenitors in that film would die in droves if a really effin' serious germ came along.

I wonder if anyone's done any studies in the correlation of the nationwide average intelligence quotient before and after the Spanish Flu.
If Trump, Boris and the like have taught us anything, the truly stupid and malicious are far too good at avoiding the consequences of their fuckwittery for too long.
On the lighter side...

Where's the best place to hold a press conference? On somebody's private property - specifically, a freshly-seeded lawn - without asking first.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Masks mandatory in Melbourne as cases in Victoria pass 400 a day...