Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
RE: 24 Hours to Save Crossovers That Should Not Be
I wonder how much Mayhem it would cause if we swapped Tres Iqus (Gunslinger) from Trinity Blood, with Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Punisher) from Trigun.
(09-30-2020, 10:28 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I can't even begin to come up with a description for the content but...

Marat/Poppins

Marat/Mallrats - just hanging around, never actually launching a reign of terror...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Mallrats/Sade

AKA The Persecution and Assault of Brodie Bruce as Performed by the Easter Bunny of the Seaview Square Mall Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
de Sade would probably enjoy the concepts behind the Modern Shopping Mall...
Reality TV show hosts turn terrorist in Day of the Jackass 8P
Turns out that Sunflower, Don't want you on that lawn either...
Day of the Sunflower.

A Plants Vs Zombies/ Day of the Triffids crossover.
You're a Good Man, Charlie ... Bucket? Chan? Chaplin? Townsend? McGee? (No, Charlie McGee isn't a man...)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Wreck-It Ralph/Doki Doki Literature Club!
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
I just had a *horrifying* thought.

Oswald Cobblepot as Tuxedo Mask.
Please, Oswald is a complete scumball. There are some lines he won't cross. Sailor Moon is both Underage, and female. Toward her, Cobblepot will act like a complete Gentleman. probably towards the rest of the Inner Scouts, as well. But the Outer Scouts? Except for Saturn, they are fair game. ...
When Hermionie Granger modified her father's memory, she gave him the false name Wendell Wilkins. And sent him to Australia.

It turned out that Ricjhard Wilkins was visiting Australia at the time as part of his Mayorial duties and was delighted to run into a distant cousin.

(Buffy and Potter get crossed over incessantly, but I've not seen this way before.)
We've secretly replaced the Zerg from StarCraft with the Zarg from Babylon 5. Let's see how well people handle a Zarg rush.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
I think that variation on HP/BtVS definitely should be, Jinx. It sounds interesting enough to me at least...
--
‎noli esse culus
It's a story about a British Operative with a license to kill, a Unicorn mare into Heavy Bass, and an Evil mastermind capable of laying down some seriously sick hypnotic Beats...
I give you James Bond: the Spy Who Wubbed me...
One that I don't expect anybody to "get": Star Trek: The Beat Generation
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(10-14-2020, 08:14 AM)robkelk Wrote: One that I don't expect anybody to "get": Star Trek: The Beat Generation

That would be the one with Captain Kerouac, not so?

-----
I'm a very forgiving person ... on Lord Vader's terms.  "Apology accepted, Captain."
(10-14-2020, 09:30 AM)DHBirr Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 08:14 AM)robkelk Wrote: One that I don't expect anybody to "get": Star Trek: The Beat Generation

That would be the one with Captain Kerouac, not so?

"I saw the best minds of my generation employed by Starfleet, striving exploring searching
driving themselves through the alien worlds at dawn looking for new life..."
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Would that be the one where the Starfleet culture includes beret and finger snapping?
Long ago the four houses lived together in Harmony, but them the Slytherins attacked . . .
(10-14-2020, 08:13 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Would that be the one where the Starfleet culture includes beret and finger snapping?

As opposed to the one that is the strange, experimental Britpop rock opera.

That's right, I'm talking about Star Trek: Revolution Nine.
Genius: I'm Hermione's intellect. Without me she couldn't maintain her grade point average, save Harry Potter every spring, or tie her shoelaces.
Angel: I'm Hermione's sensitivity. Without me she wouldn't feel tenderness, honesty, or love... the good things in life.
Wimp: I'm Hermione's anxiety and I drive her insane at exam times.
Animal: I'm Hermione's lust. Without me she'd miss out on Viktor Krum. Oh, and Ron Weasley.
Narrator: Sometimes they agree... Ummm, usually they don't. But the struggle is going on inside all of us and it's all going on inside... Hermione's Head.
-- Bob

thank you for that one bob, i have for years, (at least since "Inside Out" was released, tried to remember the name of the TV show that it went along with.

Herman's Head
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

You're welcome!
-- Bob

We've replaced Buffy Summers with Buffy Patterson-Davis... Let's see if the vampires notice.
-- Bob

(10-17-2020, 10:40 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: We've replaced Buffy Summers with Buffy Patterson-Davis...  Let's see if the vampires notice.

Nah - they're too busy listening to Buffy Sainte-Marie to notice.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown