Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
It's probably a title that should not be, but it gave me a grin at least.

Old thread is old, but it had an interesting combo game going: the last video game you played with the last TV show you watched. My answer still hasn't changed, though, since I mainly read.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: 24 Hours to Save Crossovers That Should Not Be
If we limit "last TV show you watched" to stuff actually watched on broadcast/cable, as opposed to VHS, DVD/BlueRay, or Crunchyroll, I'd have to go back twelve years or so, and I'm not sure if it'd be New Amsterdam or the first episode of Life Without People.  The last video game was more than twenty years ago, a Star Wars flight simulator.  

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the entire human population of a G2V star's third planet mysteriously vanished.  Except for pets left behind, nobody missed them."
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
The first time I saw that show/game thing, the last game I had played was the Battletech game that came out a few years ago and a 'search for Bigfoot' series whose title I now forget
Well, Papers Please, and My Little Pony, has already been done.
While at Hogwarts Tom Riddle became interested in the magics of an ancient wizard . . Harpo Le Fol.
Shemp, Moe, Larry, and Little Joe; 3 Stooges of Consulting Wizards. ...
My Little Weighted Companion Cube Can't Be This Cute
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Final Brooklyn 99 Fantasy 14
Persons of Interest to the Inquisition (just rewatching PoI and playing Dawn of War 1 about ten minutes ago.)
SEZ
BZG
That would be Naval Legends and Disney Magic Kingdom. Disney characters aboard a battleship? I think there was an actual cartoon short like that released during WWII
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
i think it was one of the Merry Melodies but ii won't swear to it
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

(07-25-2020, 11:53 AM)Star Ranger4 Wrote: That would be Naval Legends and Disney Magic Kingdom.  Disney characters aboard a battleship?  I think there was an actual cartoon short like that released during WWII
Well, Donald is a Sailor...
Even better, he was a Petty Officer at some point. (seaman Duck's rank has had more ups and down than a yo-yo
(07-26-2020, 10:44 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Even better, he was a Petty Officer at some point.  (seaman Duck's rank has had more ups and down than a yo-yo

It's that temper of his. It gets him into trouble.
(07-27-2020, 06:51 AM)Ebony Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 10:44 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Even better, he was a Petty Officer at some point.  (seaman Duck's rank has had more ups and down than a yo-yo

It's that temper of his. It gets him into trouble.
Concur Completely, Eb
NO QUARTER!

Fred Flintstone has done a bit of Race driving. 

What if he Some how ended as a Redline Racer?

Even better What if Fred Flintstone was the First Stig?
(07-28-2020, 12:56 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Even better What if Fred Flintstone was the First Stig?

Some say him do wheel of feet before Og make first wheel. Other say him most fast of all many many drivers. All we know is, him called Stig.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Meanwhile...

Limu Emu and Doug Sangnoir
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
OWCH. Drinking anything here is as bad as thinking one can do so reading the EPU Forums.
NO QUARTER!

Sonic the Hedgehog using a Sonic Screwdriver to get closer to a Sonic Rainboom... whatever this scene is from, it won't be quiet.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(07-30-2020, 06:26 AM)robkelk Wrote: Sonic the Hedgehog using a Sonic Screwdriver to get closer to a Sonic Rainboom... whatever this scene is from, it won't be quiet.

That would be Dr. Whove's and the Sonic Hedgehog

Edit: Because it became the discussion on the Taylor Varga discord, Worm/KSP where Taylor brings the Kraken to fight the Simurgh
it went very lewd very quickly because of me
i am not sorry
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Shipgirls in a Dungeon?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(08-04-2020, 08:17 PM)robkelk Wrote: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Shipgirls in a Dungeon?
Wrong Forum, I think. ... This would be in the "Shut up, Take My Money!" category.
Have you seen the sort of ordnance those girls wield and how large the average dungeon is? I'm sorry, but that's definitely in the 'should not be' category.
Depends on how much interior space-warping the dungeon can do, and/or getting an Underground Ocean from a bit of Zork added to the mix.
--
‎noli esse culus