Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume Eight
RE: RWBY Volume Eight
Also, the ass that posted that ask is now calling Kdin a bootlicker and saying she's 'ashamed to share her transgenderness with her.' Fucking Christ. And it turns out it's all for Clover. What the fuck is it about Whitebread Fascists that make people weak in the knees?
Well, other than the Tortoise and the Hare, they did pick a few of the more obscure fables to embody...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Episode 12: Now you're thinking with portals! It's time to switcheroo and 23 skidoo!
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Things really moved this ep. This is what happens when people communicate and work together.

Also, Penny remains utterly adorable.
Agreed.

...And a certain entity reminds me of someone voiced by Robin Williams. "Oh, it's you again."
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
There is such a thing as too much communication, you know?

Episode 13, "Worthy".

Oh, and I heard exactly what Ambrosius heard, and would have implemented it exactly the same way, because that was what the client asked for.  I mean, if you didn't want it, why would you put it in the specs?  And he warned you about the undefined behavior. Stargate fanfiction related.
Ahhhh, a nice breather episode, where nothing bad happens.
AHHHHH!
Oh, this episode has a trigger warning.  That can't be good.

Twenty minutes later:
😭

Good end credits song, though.
(03-06-2021, 10:37 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: Also, the ass that posted that ask is now calling Kdin a bootlicker and saying she's 'ashamed to share her transgenderness with her.' Fucking Christ. And it turns out it's all for Clover. What the fuck is it about Whitebread Fascists that make people weak in the knees?

Rooster Teeth is selling merch in its Transgender Day of Visibility store page.  This is obviously a cis ploy to oppose transgender rights by doing exactly the opposite.  We'll never see it coming!
We're debating where those few seconds after the credits were showing. My money is on where the Gods went to calm down after Salem pissed them off.
-- Bob

(03-29-2021, 10:09 PM)Labster Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:37 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote: Also, the ass that posted that ask is now calling Kdin a bootlicker and saying she's 'ashamed to share her transgenderness with her.' Fucking Christ. And it turns out it's all for Clover. What the fuck is it about Whitebread Fascists that make people weak in the knees?

Rooster Teeth is selling merch in its Transgender Day of Visibility store page.  This is obviously a cis ploy to oppose transgender rights by doing exactly the opposite.  We'll never see it coming!

Designed by Kdin, with a focus on those people who can't afford the risk of visibility as well.
Along the way you'll meet-

The main reason to watch this vid. Ironwood getting his ass kicked to 'Cellblock Tango'
So, Volume 9 isn't here yet, but here's a commission I had done. By Torakun, my usual artist for such things, and inspired by the VAs love of the crossover franchise.

[Image: S1ZlmaA.jpg]