Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Till all are two for the price of one (Transformers toy chatter)
Till all are two for the price of one (Transformers toy chatter)
Well, my microwave oven finally conked out (it's been around 15 years so I'm not too upset) and needed replaced, which isn't ideal but within the emergency budget... and lo and behold, the store was doing a $25 off $100+ promotion... so I added Origin Bumblebee

[Image: SrcmCU9m.jpg] [Image: wCBnPg0m.jpg]

to put it over the prerequisite and save a couple dollars still. My impressions are a bit mixed - he's Legends sized (~3.5") but Deluxe complexity and price (usually ~5", meaning about twice the volume) , like other recent mainline 'bees, the giant jet pack and "power conduits" are staying in the box, and I have yet to find a way to transform his legs that doesn't pop the side panels off at least twice, but he's very G1-like in robot mode and it's the flying saucer Bumblebee I've wanted a toy of since that first episode aired, sooo...

Then when I got home, I found a listing for TR Cosmos

[Image: 6xGIYdBm.jpg] [Image: TvzGI8vm.jpg]

for twenty-mumble instead of the usual forty-mumble, and it was one of those "I really shouldn't, but" collector moments again. So I guess what I'm saying is,

[Image: VuGrUkB.jpg]
Get in loser, we're going to space! :p

Now if only someone would produce an episode 1 prologue Wheeljack to match for ~/< $50, so I could increment my Space Winnebago counter again Wink
--
‎noli esse culus