Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my, this is fun... and frightening.
Oh my, this is fun... and frightening.
Could American Evangelicals Spot the Antichrist? Here Are the Biblical Predictions
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Oh my, this is fun... and frightening.
That's really quite interesting.

Of course, being an atheist I'm very doubtful about the whole 'antichrist' concept as a whole, but this is certainly rather suggestive.
He missed one...

“He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.”
- 2 Thess 2:10

“But reports will trouble him from the east and north, and he will set out in a tremendous rage to destroy and wipe out many.”
- Daniel 11:44

Sounds like somebody who'd demand a "fairer" trade agreement and then introduce tariffs the day the agreement came into force because apparently shipping from the north the same amount of the material being put under tariff is somehow unfair, thus destroying many businesses that rely on the material being put under tariff...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Welp, I'm convinced.  I was just talking a couple of days ago about how I was hoping that Christ would come in glory to end the world soon, as that would be a massive improvement.  It seems like time, doesn't it?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
The antichrist is a Nero.

The antichrist probably was Nero when you consider all of these are generic signs of a generic bad leader and have been repeated countless times through history.

The elevate Trump to the Pantheon of antichrist is.... to give it too much credit.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
(08-12-2020, 05:45 PM)Dartz Wrote: The antichrist is a Nero.

The antichrist probably was Nero when you consider all of these are generic signs of a generic bad leader and have been repeated countless times through history.

The elevate Trump to the Pantheon of antichrist is.... to give it too much credit.

He says that the Bible's predictions indicate the AntiChrist will arise in a nation that didn'texist at the time the New Testament was written, Rome definately existed then.

On the other hand, I've never actually read the Bibleand don't know what verses he's drawing that conclusion from, so I can see him being wrong/misinterpreting things.

Trump is far more able to bring about the end of the world than Nero ever was though.

Here's the video version of the post
https://youtu.be/ZslyAoQ7b2k