Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DW-S Locations
DW-S Locations
So as I mentioned the thread I posted last night about the now-closed Sailor Moon dinner theater, I found myself dropping pins in Google Earth for various locations used in DW-S, through to the end of the as-yet incomplete Chapter 4.

If anyone wants to see what came of that, follow this link.

EDIT: New content, new link -- see below.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: DW-S Locations
Okay, it helps when I actually find out how to use the tool...

So... here's a proper link to the presentation instead of a link to the edit interface. Hopefully the closeups and images in the info boxes will give everyone a good mental picture of places seen (and yet to be seen) in the story.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Oh, and I'm still trying to find a good candidate for Ami's condo complex. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.
-- Bob

And I've found one, using anime info instead of manga info.
-- Bob