Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test - spoiler tag
test - spoiler tag
this is not spoilered
EDIT: Okay, it works as designed here. So why can't I reveal the spoiler in this post by clicking on it?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: test - spoiler tag
... huh. I have no idea. Since I leave scripts turned off, the spoiler buttons never work for me anyway (I either hit Reply or turn off CSS to see what's in them) and I didn't notice. Maybe it's the links inside the tags? Not that that would make sense either, but it's the only thing I can think of.
--
‎noli esse culus
EDIT: Spoiler with one link works as designed - but it's a pretty simple link.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
It's a good question overall. I noticed the problem late last night, but was sufficiently drowsy that I didn't want to try to puzzle it out then.

I do know that the board markup works as a simple find-n-replace that substitutes predefined HTML markup when generating the page code but because the spoilers are implemented as a plug-in, I can't just look at what they use without diving into the SQL table behind the custom MyCode. What I do recall from when I first added it to the board was that it's just a div with the relevant visibility features toggling. Why it seems to break when there's more than one link in it, I don't know. Yet.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....