Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian Propaganda: Unleash the Wolves!
Canadian Propaganda: Unleash the Wolves!
Forged letter warning about wolves on the loose part of Canadian Forces propaganda campaign that went awry

So let me get this straight, the army is running domestic propaganda campaigns against Environment Canada.  Y'all need to stop taking advice from Trump about how to run a government.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
RE: Canadian Propaganda: Unleash the Wolves!
Uh, yeah...! Definitely some serious exercise control issues there.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"
Training, eh? A for creating a convincing document, F for getting caught... Smile

Given a choice between lying to people to keep them away from live-fire ranges and accidentally shooting people, lying sounds like the preferred option. Lesser of two evils and all that. On the other hand, the lesser of two evils is still evil.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Y'know, I think the word "untook" which I assume was supposed to be "undertook" would have made me suspicious. Not only do I expect government documents to have better grammar and spelling, but that really should have tripped a spelling checker if it was written in a word processor. Now, I might've overlooked a homophone substitution, but I've those things occasionally turn up in professionally edited works.
How did we get this far without somebody saying that the Army was crying wolf?

Not entirely related to the original topic, but the title fits so it seems like the best place to put these two news stories:

Dogs were domesticated once from a lost population of wolves
Trump administration ends gray wolf's endangered species protections
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto