Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XVIII
(02-11-2021, 10:25 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:You made this public on the wiki. It gets resolved on the wiki. And I do nothing else on ATT until it is resolved.

Likewise.

Done.

https://allthetropes.org/w/index.php?tit...3ngz3hryxl
(02-11-2021, 10:28 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
Quote:You made this public on the wiki. It gets resolved on the wiki. And I do nothing else on ATT until it is resolved.

Likewise.

Done.

https://allthetropes.org/w/index.php?tit...3ngz3hryxl

I accept your apology.

I still await NormAtredies's apology.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(02-11-2021, 10:28 PM)GethN7 Wrote:

Likewise.

Done.

Thank you.  Next time, come to me with the complaint first.

Unlike Rob, I don't need to wait for an apology from Norm.  But I have very little patience for him.  As I noted in the thread, we've caught him deleting stuff from the page he didn't like despite its veracity, and today he admitted he's from outside the US with no idea about how our government works (except, presumably, what he's learned from Trump propaganda, which is pretty much guaranteed to be wrong).  He's operating in arrogant ignorance, and has been complaining when called on it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(02-11-2021, 10:35 PM)robkelk Wrote: I still await  NormAtredies's apology.

Or, lacking such an apology, a request from another mod posted to his Talk page with all the formula of an official warning that he confirms he has read ATT:1WAY.

Now that I've cooled down a bit, I realize that it's too idealistic of me to think that I'm going to get what I want here.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(02-11-2021, 10:42 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 10:35 PM)robkelk Wrote: I still await  NormAtredies's apology.

Or, lacking such an apology, a request from another mod posted to his Talk page with all the formula of an official warning that he confirms he has read ATT:1WAY.

Now that I've cooled down a bit, I realize that it's too idealistic of me to think that I'm going to get what I want here.

This all said, whatever you want to do concerning this apparent lack of good faith, I will do nothing to oppose whatever you two decide to do about it. I feel used, and I don't appreciate it, so Norm is not exactly in my good books right now as a result.
I ignore everything on the wiki right now, I'm kind of looking for a new job while still holding the old one. I'm pretty sure I don't need to apologize for that.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Of course not.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Anyway, we're well over the 300-post mark here. Closing the thread and starting a new one.
-- Bob