Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Too, from MHA
Hero Too, from MHA
Any thought on what this song might do?

The only idea that is coming to my mind is some sort of rallying effect, but that doesn't seem like quite enough to me.
I can't help but think the line "I'm a hero, I've got music" in the bridge would really resonate with Doug.

Edit:
Also, here's an excellent cover, by Amalee:

RE: Hero Too, from MHA
Off the top of my head, here's an alternative to the simple "rally" effect.  My idea would have its best chance of working if Doug knows at least something about MHA, rather than hearing the song without any background or visuals. 

In that case, it might give out more-or-less-random powers, for the song's duration, to everybody in the area of effect who Doug would consider basically good — allowing those people, for a little while, to indeed be metahuman heroes too. 

It's already been shown that he has songs that give temporary powers (and one that powered someone up lastingly), but I can't recall if he has any that empower more than one person at a time.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
RE: Hero Too, from MHA
The more I think about it it would be a latent meta talent awakening effect. But only if they were the hero type.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children