Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I stumbled back in
I stumbled back in
Hello!

I used to have an active account on here a few years ago, but the email became defunct and I lost access, and drifted away. Quarantine has given me a lot of time to read (I'm in a accelerated risk group for a few reasons) and has caused me to stumble back on my old favorite web series and fanfictions and I winded up here again and re-reading Drunkard's Walk, and remembering how much I loved it. So I re-applied and after an abortive attempt (damn overzealous spam filters) Bob has kindly reactivated/rebooted my account. 

So here I am again. For the interested, I'm a British pharmacy worker in my mid 30s, and have no idea how I stumbled onto this site in the first place - but I've always like the caliber and multiple directions of the nerddom here. I think I spent most of my time here filling up the Song Powers forum and jumping into random posts here and there. No idea if/when/what any posts I make this time will be, might just lurk and try and be vaguely supportive. 

Anyway, cheers and best regards to all.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
RE: I stumbled back in
Hello, and welcome back!

We have a few new subforums under Other People's Fanfiction that might be of interest...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: I stumbled back in
Welcome back! Judging from your original registration date -- which was preserved and carried over to your "new" account here -- you signed up back in 2005, which means you were in your late teens to early 20s (depending on just how "mid" your mid-30s is). Maybe that helps narrow things down for you.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....