Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cursed Thread, 2021
RE: Cursed Thread, 2021
John Madden, age 85.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Harry Reid has also passed, don't have an article on it, but the president has ordered flags to half staff about it.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

(12-29-2021, 09:03 PM)Rajvik Wrote: Harry Reid has also passed, don't have an article on it, but the president has ordered flags to half staff about it.

Which Harry Reid? I doubt flags would have gone to half-staff for the actor on EastEnders... (double-checks) ...and Wikipedia says that that Harry Reid is still alive.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Former US Senator from Nevada and former House Majority Leader.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Betty White, age 99
-- Bob

(12-31-2021, 02:51 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Betty White, age 99

I've updated the wiki... <sigh>

These were Ottawa's homicide victims in 2021 - at least a sentence about each person who was murdered in Canada's capital this year.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(12-31-2021, 02:51 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Betty White, age 99

Just had to sneak one more bit of bullshit in under the wire, didn't you 2021?