Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurrectionist Snowflake Asks Federal Court to Let Her Take Mexico Vacation
Insurrectionist Snowflake Asks Federal Court to Let Her Take Mexico Vacation
After all, it was booked and paid for months ago.

No word yet from the court, but I'm betting it's gonna be a big "no".
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Insurrectionist Snowflake Asks Federal Court to Let Her Take Mexico Vacation
I would not be surprised to find out that Mexico doesn't want violent probably-criminal Americans coming across the border.
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: Insurrectionist Snowflake Asks Federal Court to Let Her Take Mexico Vacation
That sounds to me like a reason to retract a house arrest order in exchange for a stay in jail due to being a flight risk.
(02-02-2021, 12:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: I would not be surprised to find out that Mexico doesn't want violent probably-criminal Americans coming across the border.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." - The Dotard.

Obviously, this applies to this case... just with the polarity reversed.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Oh no, the polarity is still the same, it's still the foreigners that are the problem.