Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belldandy is...
Belldandy is...
....According to the latest volume (28) to come from DH, six times All-Heaven Broom Racing champion. While their cats' old vacuum cleaner won the demon's Broom racing series championship eight times running, when the possessed cat was a demon.

I guess the obvious question following that statement is, how is she at playing Seeker?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

So Urd and Skuld would be the Beaters, Keiichi, Ami, and Rachel the Chasers and Chris the Keeper?

...OK, so the thought of that lot playing Slytherin does make me wonder...

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

I guess the obvious question following that statement is, how is she at playing Seeker?

Beats me, probably alot better then Hild can, going by the currently known state of the little race they're doing.

Note that the phrase "old vacuum cleaner" in the initial entry is a bit misleading, considering the ultratech appearance of that thing. (The
love-light in Skuld's eyes when she saw it -- "I want one!" -- is a riot.) My first thought when I saw it was that it looked like an electric
guitar without the strings.

Also in Volume 28, we have the revelation that Keiichi is pretty darned impressive at singing. Although
your minds will probably boggle at who was even better. (No, I'm not talking about Belldandy; that's a given.)
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Quote:So Urd and Skuld would be the Beaters, Keiichi, Ami, and Rachel the Chasers and Chris the Keeper?
Please don't give me ideas for Legend of Galactic Girls - I can't fit something that big into the story's timeline. 8)
Quote:Also in Volume 28, we have the revelation that Keiichi is pretty darned impressive at singing. Although your minds will probably boggle at who was even better. (No, I'm not talking about Belldandy; that's a given.)
Considering her duet with Belldandy a few volumes earlier, maybe we wouldn't...

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote: Considering her duet with Belldandy a few volumes earlier, maybe we wouldn't...
You're guessing the wrong person.

Edit: Here, by the way, is Hild riding the "old vacuum cleaner." You see what I mean about its appearance?

[Image: hild-v28c182a.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

(picks up copy from collection)

(re-reads chapter 179)

Oh... him.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012