Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silliness for the Harry Potter Step
RE: Silliness for the Harry Potter Step
Heh.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Hey come on, Usagi is perfectly nice and would never do that to someone who is honestly trying to do good.

Deliberately.
(01-08-2019, 01:10 PM)hazard Wrote: Hey come on, Usagi is perfectly nice and would never do that to someone who is honestly trying to do good.

Deliberately.

Deliberately.

Yeah. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee to drink while you (re-)read this teaser.

Cool
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE:
(11-28-2010, 10:19 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I'm somewhat ahead of you, Rob.  I came across one of these lists almost two years ago, and I stuck it with the HP development materials.  Since the SJG one was written from scratch (btw, love the "Methods of Rationality" reference I spotted in one of the early ones), I'll post the list I have here.  I should note that this is an unsorted list, except I started migrating good ideas for things to have Doug do to the top.

Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts

"Y'all check this-here shit out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.

Neither is "Hold my butterbeer and watch this!"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Bob Schroeck Wrote:
I'm somewhat ahead of you, Rob. I came across one of these lists almost two years ago, and I stuck it with the HP development materials. Since the SJG one was written from scratch (btw, love the "Methods of Rationality" reference I spotted in one of the early ones), I'll post the list I have here. I should note that this is an unsorted list, except I started migrating good ideas for things to have Doug do to the top.

Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts

"Y'all check this-here shit out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.

Neither is "Hold my butterbeer and watch this!"

NO, but "HOLD MY BEER KID AND WATCH THIS SHIT!!!!!!!"
That is the only quote we can accept for doing something off the wall. We will not know how that first-year student got all that beer into the school and passed it out though remains a thing we do not know.