Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, All of Evangelion
Goodbye, All of Evangelion
So, it at last appearrs - the Rebuild of Evangelion which begun 14 years ago has now, at last, drawn to a close.

First impressions are, that it's definitely an Evangelion film. "“It’s not that it was no good, but I was like ‘Is that how you’re gonna end it?!?’”

I'm sort of posting it here, rather than elsewhere.

It'll be a while before I see it - with internation distribution being what it is but it's a melancholy thought.

Of course this means, no more Service! Service! Service!

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: Goodbye, All of Evangelion
Video 
Well, I guess this that just came up is as good a send-off as anything

https://twitter.com/catsuka/status/13686...81926?s=20

or

https://www.reddit.com/r/france/comments...%EF%BD%85/
It's now out on Amazon Prime.

I've watched it.

I'm glad i did. I don't think I'll watch it again --- not for a while though. It left me feeling oddly good.

Unlike EoE which left me feeling like I'd just driven overnight running on nothing but 3 cans of monster and half a pack of sudafed.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

I just need to rewatch the first two films, finally watch the third film (which is still in its shrink wrap) and then I'll be ready to finish the whole mess off.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
3.33 is a proper black sheep --- if it feels like you missed an episode or four when you run through it, it's because you have. The 'episode' happened - it was just never animated. Well, maybe when Anno needs more money it might show up but, for the time being.....

"I immantised the eschaton, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"