Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Apparently someone has gotten Hotaru into clubbing...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...0132d5.jpg]

"Wrong club, girlfriend."

.jpg   2013-05-16-579805.jpg (Size: 114.65 KB / Downloads: 232)

(Larger version here)

(07-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate.  Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

Weiss: "Do you really expect us all to go through puberty a second time?  I know you're in touch with your feminine side and all, but you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grow a set of breasts over time!?"
Ruby: "Speak for yourself.  For me, they were just suddenly there one day.  It was a hell of a surprise that I suddenly had to go shopping for a bra.  I'm just glad that Yang was there to help me - she said that dad was all-but helpless when she had to get her first one!"
R. Taiga: "HELL-LOOO!  Eternal training bra land here!  At least you two *can* grow a pair!  I only get that kind of joy when I unison with Ben and he opts for Girl Time.
Osaka, Tomo, Kuroko, Frenda, Ritsu, Azuza, Ayame, and Mahoro, in unison: "At least you get that kind of joy sometimes!"
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 07-14-2021, 07:03 AM