Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Actually, I think this should be a bit of slice of life fun for next Saturnalia where Setsuna and Hotaru attempt their traditional reversal of roles...

... And someone somehow botches the spell involved, so instead of roles, they exchange ages.  Big Grin

This would only be Ben's fault in that no one told him what was going on and he was performing exercises using his anti-magic field nearby...

And I can just hear Katyusha grumbling in Russian (because Washu-chan took pity on the girl and gave her a Russian language pack).

As for Mami's costume...  Snrk.  Ben wouldn't have been responsible for that one.  Though I imagine that after seeing the anime, Bebe would have presented it as a tongue-in-cheek apology to Mami for all the times she snarfed the poor girl.  And Mami, being the gracious and graceful little lady she is, would accept.

Electrokinetics everywhere...  And for added fun, you then you throw Yamina Micah Rhodes into the mix - the walking, talking, sex Bob-Omb (Hotaru: "That's cheating.") of a living EMP...

Mikoto: "Okay, I get that she's useful, but why?  She's not really an electrokinetic."
Denko: "Being able to disturb electrical fields is close enough."
Elesa: "That.  And way she can pop an EMP on demand?  She's like the electrokinetic equivalent to a wrecking ball.  I was never really all that into Lieutenant Surge and his refuge in audacity tactics, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 07-19-2021, 04:33 AM