Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Something for when we're ready to track down Drosselmeyer... so, maybe Arc 2?

Rob's office door opened, apparently on its own. A moment later, Accelerator stormed in. "Get out here. Now."

Rob locked his computer as he stood up. "What's wrong?"

"Remember when I just moved in, you and those girls were crazy for each other?"

"Mii, Ami, and I haven't been like that since ... oh, shit. Who's been affected?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. You gotta see," Accelerator replied as he and Rob walked toward the common room. "And maybe you can figure out something by looking at them."

Rob raised an eyebrow at that, but kept going... until he got to the common room, when he stopped in shock at the sight in front of him.

[Image: __misaka_mikoto_shirai_kuroko_last_order...3ddaf9.jpg]

His shock only grew when he heard what they were saying.

"Ladies, this sudden expression of interest on your part is troubling me," Kuroko protested. "What would my boyfriend think?"

"We don't care about him, replies Misaka 10032. We only want to be with you."

"You're a lot more fun to be with than anybody else, Misaka Misaka adds!"

"And if that troglodyte complains, I'll just zap him until he gets the message," Mikoto finished off while running her fingers through Kuroko's hair. "Has anyone else told you that you smell nice?"

"Only my boyfriend." Kuroko finally noticed Rob. "Oh, hello, Mr. Donaldson. Could you possibly do something about these young ladies, please?"

"I... suppose I'll have to, Ms. Shirai." Rob leaned over to Accelerator and whispered, "Where the hell is Touma?"

"Usagi's gone looking for him."

"Great. Just great. Just our luck." He turned back to the four girls, and continued in a normal tone of voice, "Right. Don't you have homework to do? In your own rooms?"

A collective sigh arose from everyone named Misaka. "Spoilsport, Misaka 10032 complains as she proceeds to her own apartment."

After a few minutes, only Rob and Accelerator were left in the common room. "I can tell you one thing," Rob said.

"I'm freaked out by this, too."

"Okay, two things."

"Who did this to Last Order? ... And the others."

Rob didn't comment on Accelerator's priorities - the fact that he was willing to make the addendum to his question was progress in itself. "Well, the other thing I can tell you is that Railgun is immune to The Queen's mind control, so it wasn't her. Beyond that, I have no idea. Yet."

(Larger copy of the image)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 08-12-2021, 11:39 AM