Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(11-18-2021, 06:13 PM)robkelk Wrote: "Ben, you have to go out there and tell them you're dating Hotaru this evening. Preferably before they destroy the place ... again."

[Image: __akemi_homura_kaname_madoka_miki_sayaka...1af0a8.png]

(Larger version here)

Nah, this is more like...

"Benjamin and Hotaru have broken their lines!  This is our chance!"

(11-18-2021, 06:13 PM)robkelk Wrote: EDIT: Another from the same artist. She saves all magical girls, everywhere.

[Image: __kaname_madoka_and_takamachi_nanoha_mah...628bca.png]

"... You hurt my sister.  You made Nanoha cry."

"What are you gonna do about it, little puppy princess?"  (Reference to how she looks very similar to the princess in Dog Days, Millhiore Filiano Biscotti.)

"Me?  Nothing for now.  But it's not me you should worry about.  It's the Senshi that's standing behind you."

"WHAT!?"

"... silence glaive surprise."

(11-20-2021, 02:23 PM)robkelk Wrote: Amazing what one finds while looking for images of male characters from Lyrical Nanoha. It's easier to find images of female characters from Triangle Heart...

[Image: hpFtj.jpg]

I suspect that if Admiral Lindy wanted a Unison Device she'd already have one, but on the off-chance that she didn't know about this sort of Belkan magic before the end of A's ... wouldn't Fairy Lindy make a lovely Unison Knight for Admiral Lindy?

I think Fairy Lindy is a thing in the anime as well - she's just Full Size Fairy like Julia Roberts was for a few seconds in the film, Hook.  I'll see about rooting out a screen-cap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 11-20-2021, 05:29 PM