Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Daz Studio insists on importing it at one unit = 1 meter, but it's easy enough to rescale to 1% of imported after the import. (What's more difficult is that DS has miserable controls for making cutouts - I eventually had to fake it with pokethrough, and I'm not completely happy with my fakery.)

You can see it in use here: Minako's "living room", with better furniture than the default stuff. It's at the leftmost edge of the render. (Click on the image for a larger copy.)

Again, thank you for making the vent cover for me!

Episode 52 of the anime showed us Minako's bedroom, and it was chock-full of stuffed animal toys. Alas, my library is not chock-full of stuffed animal toys - she has to make do with two in the front room and two in the bedroom, for now. OTOH, the TV remote and game controller should give an idea of the scale of the room.

There's a bit of the kitchen/dining area visible on the right side of the image. Yes, Minako is using patio furniture for her dining table and chairs - she arrived in the Metacontinuity at the end of summer, so it was on sale. But it looks good; I should render a scene of her kitchen/dining area to show it off better.

The fanart on the wall is by "kotikomori". Links are listed in this post. Because of the fanart, I can't offer a CC license of any sort for this image.

EDIT: And now that I'm seeing it close-up in a render, I'm finally noticing that the TV isn't just widescreen, it's CinemaScope. Lord Phantomhive must have been in a good mood when approving that expenditure for all the apartments at Blossom - maybe it's because my SI told him the building didn't need extensive repairs the way other residences did.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 01-01-2022, 06:38 AM