Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(03-25-2022, 08:58 AM)robkelk Wrote: I was looking through Popular Artists Draw Other Copyrights and found a very large collection of other people's characters as drawn by Namori (the creator of Yuru Yuri). All of these have been reduced to 3/5 size - see the "Larger version" links below the images for the full-size copies.

I picked up a couple series to watch recently: Comic Party, because they live in the Jersey residence, and Yuru Yuri just randomly.  It turns out both of them have doujinshi authors in them, and both have episodes at Comiket-ish places.  "Comiquettish" looks better, doesn't it?  But only Yuru Yuri has a crowd of entirely women at Comiket.  Namori probably spent a lot of time behind the tables there.  Anyway, weird coincidence.

I did meet one guy who was the lead organizer for an annual conference at Tokyo Big Sight -- but not Comiket, it was a computer conference.  I only know him because he went to conferences in the US.  And I never got a chance to attend his, because it is a lot of work to put together a program for a few thousand people.  And eventually, he got married, and wanted to do that instead. No one else wanted to step into his shoes, so the conference ended.  I'm kind of in awe of people who can organize big events like that because that is definitely not my thing.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Labster - 03-26-2022, 02:35 AM